This program is open to anyone who has already completed a Core Skills / Introductory Collaborative Practice Training in the wills and estates context and is looking to deepen their knowledge in this specialisation.
This 2 week online program will build on your Collaborative Practice foundations, improve your skills to manage multi-party matters, and give you a deeper understanding of how to facilitate the resolution of family conflict over inheritance. We will also cover marketing strategies to help bring these collaborative clients through your doors.
During this Advanced training you will have access to:
- 8 hours of training over 2 weeks;
- A private online focus group of like-minded collaborative professionals and experienced collaborative practice trainers; and
- Electronic and hard copy course materials.
LIVE Interactive Sessions
There will be 3 online LIVE Interactive Sessions throughout the 2 week program. The dates and times are below.
- Friday 19 August 2022 12:00pm to 1:00pm – Introductory Information Session (Recorded)
- Friday 26 August 2022 12:00pm to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief Session 1
- Friday 2 September 2022 12:00pm to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief Session 2
You can view more information on this course here: