This 4-week online program teaches the interdisciplinary model of Collaborative Practice for Wills and Estates, enabling differing professional disciplines to work together to assist grieving families resolve their estate dispute or facilitate family succession conversations before death.
During this Core Skills Training you will have access to:
- 16 hours of training over 4 weeks in the collaborative practice model for wills and estates, including interactive mock file roleplay training to bring this unique team facilitation process to life;
- A private online focus group of like minded collaborative professionals and experienced collaborative practice trainers so you can share your learnings and have all your questions answered; and
- Electronic and hard copy course materials containing template letters, checklists, agendas, minutes, client workbook and Model Collaborative Participants Agreements for the Wills and Estates Contexts which you can adapt for immediate use.
LIVE Interactive Sessions
There will be 5 online LIVE Interactive Sessions throughout the 4 week program. The dates and times are below. Live attendance is compulsory for the three roleplay sessions to complete the practical component of the training. If you are unable to attend the LIVE Interactive Sessions, this training is not for you and we recommend registering for another training. Click here to view alternative dates.
- Friday 14 July 2023 12:00pm to 1:00pm – Introductory Information Session (Recorded)
- Friday 21 July 2023 11:00am to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 1
- Friday 28 July 2023 11:00am to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 2
- Friday 4 August 2023 11:00am to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 3
- Friday 11 August 2023 11:00am to 1:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Next Steps (Recorded)
You can view more information on this Core Skills Training here.