This 4 week online program teaches the interdisciplinary model of Collaborative Practice, enabling differing professional disciplines to work together to assist grieving families resolve their estate dispute or facilitate family succession conversations before death.
This program would also suit anyone who has completed an introductory program before but is seeking a “refresher” course with specific training in the wills and estates context.
During this Introductory workshop you will have access to:
- 4 weeks learning collaborative practice for wills and estates and its process;
- A private online focus group of like minded collaborative professionals; and
- Weekly online masterclasses.
There will be 5 online LIVE masterclasses throughout the 4 week program. The dates and times are below:
- Monday 19 April 2021 9:00am to 10:00am – Introductory Information Session
- Friday 23 April 2021 10:30am to 12:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 1
- Friday 30 April 2021 10:30am to 12:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 2
- Friday 7 May 2021 10:30am to 12:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 3
- Friday 14 May 2021 10:30am to – 12:00pm – Recap, Debrief and Roleplay Session 4
You can view more information on this introductory course here: